At USE we consider it a noble task to contribute to the training of those technical specialists our industry is so much in need of. As a result we now have a challenging assignment for an enthusiastic:
Graduating student for our software department
The assignment in a nutshell
- designing, implementing, and validating a unique application for product identification
- developing a web-based frontend for the application
- software development (SQL-lite, Vaadin, Java, C, C ++)
- design methods (UML, Design patterns, …)
- software quality (TDD, Coding standards, …)
- engineering tools (Sparx Enterprise Architect, QT, Eclipse, …)
How you think and work
- quality conscious
- communicative and socially skilled
USE: beyond the ordinary
USE System Engineering develops total solutions for signalling in safety-critical environments such as airports, tunnels, and offshore drilling plants. We create innovative technology aimed at making the world a better and safer place. To that end we gladly go beyond the ordinary. Every single day.
Does this assignment appeal to you and would you like to work as a graduating student in a very innovative company with a nicely informal atmosphere? Then we dare you to email your letter and resume to email@example.com or send your application by traditional mail: USE System Engineering BV, PO Box 236, 7480 AE Haaksbergen, The Netherlands. Any questions? Contact Janneke Braamhaar: +31 – 53 – 5741456.