Besides developing applications we like to add to our everyday vocabulary when describing the fascinating world we operate in. We hope you’ll enjoy our very own USE dictionary (misspellings and puns intended!).
- USEology: A very smart philosophy of collaboration and problem solving.
- To USEologize: To develop and implement solutions that are sophisticated and simple at the same time.
- USEologist: A dedicated developer of solutions.
- To USE ones head: To think about the organization one works for.
- USEability: The quality needed for successful solutions.
- USEable: (1) Fully functional; (2) Easy to use. Also used for solutions provided by USE. Synonym for USEful and USEual.
- USEabled: Made possible by USE.
- Of USE:(1) Created by USE; (2) USEable, see above.
- USEr: Organization that benefits from USE’s added value.
- To USE: To provide a solution to the problem, the whole problem, and nothing but the problem.
- To be USEd to something: To possess USE experience and know how to apply it as well.
- To get USEd to USE: To get to know USE and enjoy the applications that USE has to offer.t.
- EndUSEr: Anyone convinced by or satisfied with the added value of USE.
- UnUSEable: Indicates a problem that USE cannot solve (an obsolete term).
- EnthUSEasm:The USEr’s state of excitement after experiencing how easily USE solutions are put to work.
- The Ease of USE: The core; that which makes a solution easy to use.
- SolUSEtion: A USEful solution.